Relax & rejuvenate…
If you are looking for some down-time & to recharge your batteries, the Royal provides a peaceful & relaxing setting. A romantic break with your partner, quality time with your family or a get-together with friends, the Royal Hotel is the perfect choice everytime.
Each of our guest bedrooms have a unique layout, design & character. The boutique-style Superior rooms feature antiques, luxurious fabrics, original artwork and have harbour views overlooking the Cromarty Firth.
Complimentary WiFi is available to all hotel guests enabling you to keep in touch with home or the office from the comfort of your bedroom* and the public areas of the hotel.
Cromarty is known for being a welcoming and friendly town so please don’t be surprised if the locals say hello as you pass them on the street. This makes the Royal the ideal place if you are travelling on your own and we offer single occupancy rates for our rooms.
As all our rooms are different, certain amenities may not be available in every room. If you have a specific preference or requirement, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Room 1 - Superior King
- Room 2 - Superior Twin/King - DOG FRIENDLY
- Room 3 - Superior Twin/King/Triple/Family - DOG-FRIENDLY
- Room 14 - Superior King
- Room 16 - Superior King/Family
- Room 4 – Standard Double/Single
- Room 6 – Standard Twin
- Room 7 - Standard Double
- The Apartment - self-contained apartment - DOG-FRIENDLY
Please keep an eye out for our special offers!
Room 2 (Superior twin/king), Room 3 (superior twin/double/triple) and our Apartment welcome one small/medium-sized dog in each room. Please take his/her own bed, and please do not allow him/her on the furniture or beds. Providing he/she is on a lead and is well-behaved, your four-legged friend is welcome to join you throughout the hotel, with the exception of our lounge bar restaurant. Please use your discretion, and consider the comfort of your fellow guests.
We do not permit dogs to be left unattended in guest bedrooms or the Apartment unless they are in a crate.
An additional charge of £10/dog/night will apply.
BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST RATE!
2022 Tariff - Bed & Breakfast
- Superior Rooms
- Double/twin occupancy - from £120/night
- Single occupancy - from £100/night
- Family rooms - from £130/night
- Apartment - sleeps four - from £145/night (min 3 night stay)
- Standard Rooms
- Double/twin occupancy - from £110/night
- Single occupancy - from £95/night
Our family rooms - children under 5 stay free, older children stay for £10/child/night. Cots are available on request.
Please use our online booking facility to make a reservation. If you have special requests, please phone us 01381 600217 or email us.
These rates are subject to change at any time. VAT is included on all rates quoted.
* WiFi may not be available in all of our Standard Rooms but you are welcome to use it in the public areas of the hotel.